Become a j/fit dealer
As consumer demand for exercise equipment continues to climb, we are always seeking qualified and professional dealers to sell j/fit products. We offer a strong array of the best quality and selection of fitness products available. New products are continually added to our selection to further strengthen j/fit’s presence in the fitness market.
Our dealers will have access to our wholesale pricing and promotions and because of our large shipping volume we can offer increased savings on shipping costs.
Requirements For Obtaining a Wholesale Account
- You must have a physical presence, i.e. retail store, gym, therapy clinic, yoga studio, catalog company or website with an active shopping cart. Shipments will not be delivered to residential addresses.
- Proper state resale license to collect taxes
- Signed Agreement to j/fit guidelines
Steps to becoming a wholesale account
- Call our office to set up an account. 1-360-896-1300
- You will be asked a few questions to qualify your presence as a current business based off of requirements
- You will be asked to fax a copy for our files of your resale license (this is not a business license but an actual license from your state to collect and pay sales tax)
- Initial accounts will be set up with a credit card until credit is established for invoicing.
- Once your account is set up, you will be emailed a catalog and wholesale price sheet.
Frequently asked questions
I have a business license, but not a resale certificate. Can I still become a wholesale account?
J/fit does not collect taxes on our wholesale accounts, therefore by law we cannot sell to you if you do not have a means to collect and pay taxes. We must have a copy of your certificate on file for tax purposes and this certificate allows us to know that your are collecting and paying your taxes per government requirements. Without this certificate we cannot set you up as a wholesale account.
I am a personal trainer and would like to use and resell my customers j/fit products. Can I have access to a wholesale account?
J/fit has great respect for trainers and we love to see you promote our products with your clients. Unfortunately we cannot set up wholesale accounts because of the tax issues, but we do offer a generous 20% discount to all trainers.
Do you offer large volume discounts?
We strive to offer the highest quality products for the best price, therefore we have the same low price for all our dealers. J/fit does not have pricing tiers, nor do we allow room in our prices to discount, everybody shares in the same low prices whether you are a small dealer or a large box store.
Do you have minimum orders?
In order to offer our low wholesale pricing, we have a low minimum order of only $75.00.
How quickly can I expect my orders to be shipped?
J/fit prides itself on our excellent warehouse staff that send out orders either same day or within 24 hrs. We are located in the state of Washington and delivery times according to location will vary
Can I place special orders for product makeup?
We love the challenge of bringing special products to our customers, though special orders do require much larger minimums. We have been known to make our mini massage balls in a chain store’s branded color, or yoga blocks and mats to match a certain décor.